- Play While Charging: Our Switch TV dock is a specially designed dock to replace your original Nintendo switch dock, which can charge the switch at the same time while playing with a TV display. After connecting the dock adapter to the TV/projector with an HDMI-compatible cable and charger plugged in, you can just go and play your game. It has a button for TV and dock mode.
- Portable Lightweight: Nice small dock alternative for the switch. Save space and travel friendly. compact and lightweight so it fits your pocket, switch carrying case, and switch travel bag! You just need to take this dock and the original wall charger. Ideal Replacement for Your Official Nintendo Switch Dock
- Multiple Ports Available: This Switch TV dock features 1 HDMI-compatible port, 3 USB ports, 1 switch button, 2 USB C charging ports. Connect it with HDMI-compatible supported output devices such as TVs, computer monitors laptops. Charging while playing. 1 button to switch between TV mode or console mode. 3 additional USB ports (1x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0) allows you to connect additional devices.
- Ventilated Designed: This Switch TV docking station is well ventilated and stays cool even while charging in use electronics. You can play your games for a long time. Moreover, you do not need to worry about no worry about scratching your switch. A stone kills two birds
- Warm Tips: Please connect your switch adapter at first and then connect your HDMI-compatible cable to your TV. Please do not use 5V 2A Type C Adapter while playing. Cables and power adapter are not included
1. Product Type: charging dock for Switch Dock TV
2. Color: black
3. Interface: USB3.0 / HDMI-compatible / USB2.0 / Type-c
4. Product Size:7.4 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches
5. Applicable Equipment: for Nintendo SWITCH host
*In order to let the dock working normal, please using switch the original charge cable and set the switch output settings on auto
Troubleshooting （no Signal Input on TV ) any problem of product you can contact with us at first, we must deal with it for you on time
1. Switch setting.
Main Manu- System Setting-sleep Mode-auto-sleep(playing on console Screen)-(over 10 minutes)
2. Please use the original Nintendo AC adapter, the third part charger may cause your HDMI-compatible cable to have no signal input.
3. Please check if your connections are in place.
4. Please check the connected HDMI-compatible input channel of your TV whether corresponds to the HDMI-compatible input signal channel of the TV dock
5. Please make sure whether your switch is on working status, displayed normally before docking your switch to the TV dock
6. After connected the switch charger and the HDMI-compatible cable to your TV, the green output of your Switch)
7. Generally, after all, connections are in place, your TV will has signal input by default. Please don’t press the switch button of the TV dock or it will switch to
console mode, the green light goes on
8. (For some special TV models)IF there is no signal input on your TV after you have tried all the above steps, please press the switch button and wait 3-6 seconds.
9. 4K TV has no single input.
Main Manu- System Setting -“TV Settings->TV Resolution-+Automatic
Small size and easy to carry, Also with charging function.
With vents Hole, air inlets, with power indicator
With 1 USB 3.0 Port, to ensure fast and stable data transmission speed,1x HDMI-compatible Port, 2x Type c Port
With an upgrade button to make sure it will use if the console updated in the future.
The USB port has over-current protection and has large output aluminum electrolytic capacitor. Even if the external device consumes a large amount of power, it can ensure the stability of the power supply
Added the switching function, Even if you connect the power supply enters the TV mode, you could also control the screen with the switch. Also could use as a Play stand.